Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Faithful Readers: I'd Love To Hear From You!

As blog's go the traffic on mine is downright pitiful.  But, I do have some folks who are reading it on a regular basis since I started writing about Crystal Mangum's Arson Trial.  I know because I have a counter and a little widget called FEEDJIT. There are icons for them  on the right hand side of the page.  The FEEDJIT has a world map and everything.

One of you readers is in Germany.  A couple are in Canada.  Most seem to be from the East Coast of the U.S.  If any of you feel like writing in I'd love to hear from you.  Even if you don't want to be published on the site just drop me a line.  I'd be interested as to why you are interested in my blog.  Do you agree with me?  Do you disagree?  Are you just interested in the case for legal or other reasons.  Really, I won't publish an email if you ask me not to.

Thanks for your interest.

Steven Matherly

No comments: